The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total returns of stocks as represented by the NV 20 Index, subject to tracking errors. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the plan will be achieved.
Kotak NV 20 ETF
Invest on multiple ways
Contact your distributor
Send us your details, we'll get in touch
NAV MOVEMENT AS ON FEBRUARY 2018
- Fund manager
- Mr. Deepak Gupta
- Investment manager
- Kotak Mahindra AMC Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Co. Ltd.
- Nifty 50 Value 20 Index
- Exchange Traded
- The units of the Scheme will be listed on NSE. The AMC reserves the right to list the units on other exchanges.
- 1/100th of NV20 Index value
- Creation size
- Creation Unit is fixed number of units of the Scheme, which is exchanged for a basket of securities underlying the index called the Portfolio Deposit and a Cash Component equal to the value of 1,00,000 units of the Scheme.
- For redemption of units it is vice versa i.e. fixed number of units of Scheme are exchanged for Portfolio Deposit and Cash Component. The Portfolio Deposit and Cash Component will change from time to time.
SUITABLE FOR INVESTORS WHO ARE SEEKING*
Long term capital growth
Investment in stocks comprising the underlying index and endeavours to track the benchmark index