- DIRECTORS Trustee Company
- DIRECTORS Asset Management Company
- KEY EMPLOYEES Asset Management Company
- FUND MANAGERS Asset Management Company
- Mr. Amit Krishnakant Desai Mr. Amit Krishnakant Desai, is a Graduate in Commerce and Law from the Bombay University. He is a senior advocate and has about 32 years of experience in criminal, economic and revenue laws. He is associated with the Sponsor.
- Mr. Noshir Dastur Mr. Noshir Dastur, is a B.Com, Fellow Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India. He is a Partner with Dubash & Patil, Chartered Accountants from January 1992. He was also a Partner with Bhandari Dastur Gupta & Associates, Chartered Accountants for period of ten years ending in March 2008.
- Mr. Chandrashekhar Sathe Mr. Chandrashekhar Sathe, is a Graduate with B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) from IIT, Mumbai. He has over 36 years' experience in Banking and Finance. He has been a part of the Senior Management team of the Kotak Mahindra Group since 1992 and was responsible for setting up the Fixed Income Securities capability of Kotak Mahindra Capital Company. Prior to Kotak Mahindra, he was with the Bank of Nova Scotia and Bank of Maharashtra and has wide ranging experience in Banking, Finance, Administration, Credit, Foreign Exchange and Money Markets. Mr. Sathe was the Chief Executive Officer of the AMC for the period, 1st April, 1998 to 30th November, 2001. He retired from Kotak Mahindra Bank as Head of Risk in the year 2009. He is also associated with the Sponsor.
- Mr. Balan Wasudeo Mr. Balan Wasudeo, B.Sc. from the University of Madras and PGDBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, has over 37 years experience in the areas of Treasury, Finance, Projects, Strategic Planning, Risk Management and General Management. His significant achievements include financing large organic and inorganic growth through various debt and capital market instruments in India and abroad. Mr. Balan's career spans a unique combination of Multinational Companies, Public Sector Company and Family Owned Companies. It also involves developing sound relationships with International Multilateral agencies, International Commercial banks and Financial Institutions and banks in India. Mr. Balan is presently a consulting CFO. Mr. Balan Wasudeo was Chief Financial Officer of Great Eastern Shipping Company Ltd. Mr. Balan Wasudeo has also received the Best Performing CFO Award in Logistics Sector from CNBC TV18 in 2006
- Mr. Arun Palkar Mr. Arun Palkar, B.Com.(Hons.), F.C.A. Mr. Arun Palkar has more than 30 years of extensive experience in corporate advisory, power & infrastructure sector advisory, corporate restructuring, share valuations, audit & assurance, and taxation. He has also provided consultancy services to large corporates in structuring investments, carrying out financial feasibility and appraisals, privatisation advice, Compliance with Regulatory Provisions, Taxation and Law. He has advised a large number of corporates on compliance with Clause 49 of the Stock Exchange Listing Agreement for developing the Risk Management Frameworks and Internal Control Frameworks for assisting CEO/CFO certification and advising on stressed assets. Mr. Palkar is a Director on the Board of Transparent Energy Systems Private Limited. His current responsibilities include corporate strategy, fund raising and business relationships management. He is also a Director on the Board of Transparent Technologies Private Ltd and Decimin Control Systems Private Ltd. Before joining Transparent Energy Systems Private Limited ,he was a Senior Partner with Deloitte Haskins & Sells in India in their the Financial Advisory Services Group in Mumbai. and headed Corporate Law and Advisory, Corporate Governance and Re-organization practice Group.
- Mr. Uday S. Kotak Mr. Uday S. Kotak, is a graduate in Commerce and a post-graduate in Business Administration from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies of Mumbai University. Mr. Kotak is the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Sponsor, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., and the chairman of various other companies, and has over 26 years of experience in the Financial Services industry. He is associated with the sponsor.
- Mr. Nilesh Shah Managing Director Nilesh has over 25 years of experience in financial and capital markets, and has managed funds across equity, fixed income securities and real estate for local and global investors. Nilesh was in senior leadership position at Axis Capital, ICICI Prudential Asset Management, Franklin Templeton and ICICI Securities during his previous assignments. Nilesh was the recipient of the inaugural Business Standard Fund Manager of the Year Award - Debt in 2004. He was part of the team that received the Best Fund House of the Year Award at Franklin Templeton as well as at ICICI Prudential. Nilesh is a gold medalist chartered accountant and a merit ranking cost accountant. His hobbies include reading and educating investors on financial planning. He has co-authored a book on Financial Planning called "A Direct Take".
- Mr. Sukant S. Kelkar Mr. Sukant S. Kelkar, is a post-graduate in commerce. He has about 45 years of experience in finance, capital markets, and related areas. Mr. Kelkar has over 12 years experience in the Bank of India, and has even been a foreign exchange dealer in London for 3 years during this tenure. Following this, Mr. Kelkar worked with Bombay Dyeing Manufacturing Company Limited for 31 years, finally retiring as Executive Director in July 2001. He is on the Board of major Wadia Group Companies as a Non- Executive Director.
- Mr. Chengalath Jayaram Mr. Chengalath Jayaram, holds a postgraduate diploma in Management from IIMC, Calcutta, Mr. C. Jayaram, Joint Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., has been with the Kotak group since 1990. He has been a member of the Kotak Mahindra Board since October 1999, and a whole-time director on the board of Kotak Mahindra Bank since 2003. Mr. Jayaram heads the wealth management business and international operations for Kotak Mahindra group. He also oversees the alternative investments business which includes private equity funds and real estate funds. With over 25 years experience in many areas of finance and business, Mr. Jayaram has been instrumental in building numerous businesses for the Kotak Mahindra Group and has headed Kotak Securities Ltd as CEO in the past. He also played a crucial role in the setting up the car finance business. Prior to joining Kotak, Jayaram had worked with ICICI, and the consultancy division of A.F. Ferguson. He is associated with the sponsor.
- Mr. Gaurang Shah Mr. Gaurang Shah, Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Member of The Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. M. Com. from Gujarat University. Mr. Gaurang Shah is the Group Head - Asset Management and Life Insurance at Kotak Mahindra Group and is responsible for Domestic and International Asset Management and Life Insurance businesses of the Group. In his immediate prior assignment, he was the Managing Director of Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited, (a 74:26 joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., its affiliates and Old Mutual plc) among India's leading Life Insurers. Mr. Shah has over 29 years of rich and varied experience primarily in the Financial Services sector, several of which are in the Kotak Mahindra Group. He is associated with the Sponsor.
- Mr. Nalin Shah Mr. Nalin Shah, 68 years, B.Sc( Bus Admin)(USA), FCA(England & Wales) and FCA (India). He Joined S. B. Billimoria & Co. in June 1974 and became a partner of the firm in February 1977. S. B. Billimoria & Co. became an affiliate of Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 2000 and also became a partner of Deloitte Haskins & Sells. He has been an Audit Partner throughout his career. He has retired from Deloitte Haskins & Sells 1st April, 2012. He was member of the Governing Board of Deloitte India for several years and was also the National Professional Practice Director of Deloitte India for 2 years and Chairman of the firm's Audit Technical Committee for over five years. He was a member of the Accounting Standards Board of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for 1 year and a member of the Institute's Expert Advisory Committee (for 5 terms). Technical Reviewer for the Financial Reporting Board (FRRB) of the Institute and a member of the Institute's Shield Panel for the best published Accounts 2012 and 2014. Technical Reviewer for the FRRB and for the Qualified Audit Report Committee of SEBI/ICAI. He was also a member of the Corporate Laws Committee of the Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry for one year. He is Director on the Board of Eimco-Elecon (India) Ltd., Artson Engineering Ltd. (a subsidiary of Tata Projects Ltd.) DCB Bank Ltd., ABC Bearings Ltd., Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Co. Ltd., Omnigrid Micropower Co. Pvt. Ltd., Tata Capital Ltd., Cholamandalam Distribution Services Ltd. and Cholamandalam Securities Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjiv Malhotra Mr. Sanjiv Malhotra, 65 years, is a Chartered Accountant (England & Wales, Canada and India). He has 40 years of Global Banking & Finance experience in senior positions in Risk Management, Private Equity, Corporate and Investment Banking, Consumer Finance, Micro Enterprise lending & Wealth Management, Seasoned Business and Risk management professional with a sound knowledge of Global Financial Markets and well versed in Crisis Management. He acts as an Independent Director on the Board of State Bank of India. He Was Citigroup's Chief Risk Officer for Thailand, during the Asian Crisis and Bank Danamon's Chief Risk Officer, during the 2008/09 Global Financial Crisis. He had worked in Canada, England, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates, with Global Financial Institutions i.e. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Bank Danamon (A Temasek Group owned Financial Institution), Bank of Montreal, and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. He had close connections with Senior Leadership teams in large Corporates, Financial Institutions & Private Equity Firms in India, Indonesia & Singapore. He is well versed in dealing with and establishing close professional relationships with Senior Banking and Market Regulatory Authorities.
- Mr. Nilesh Shah Managing Director Mr. Nilesh Shah is the Managing Director (MD) of Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Co Ltd. He has over 25 years of experience in capital markets and market related investments, having managed funds across equity, fixed income securities and real estate for local and global investors. In his previous assignments, Nilesh has held leadership roles with Axis Capital, ICICI Prudential Asset Management , Franklin Templeton and ICICI securities. Nilesh is the recipient of the inaugural Business Standard Fund Manager of the year award - Debt in 2004. He was part of the team that received the best fund house of the year award at Franklin Templeton as well as at ICICI Prudential. Nilesh is a gold medalist chartered accountant and a merit ranking cost accountant. His hobbies include reading and educating investors on financial planning. He has co-authored book on Financial Planning called "A Direct Take".
- Mr. R. Krishnan Chief Operations Officer Mr. R. Krishnan, is a Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant with over 19 years of experience in the fields of Operations, Systems, Finance, MIS, Accounting, Audit and Taxation. Prior to joining the Kotak Group in August 1994, Mr. Krishnan was a practicing Chartered Accountant for two years, handling Accounting, Audit and Taxation matters for clients. Since joining the Kotak Group, Mr. Krishnan has handled major assignments like the US GAAP implementation for the erstwhile Kotak Mahindra Finance Limited (KMFL) and subsidiary/group companies, Systems Development and Implementation, for the Retail Assets Group and KMFL's transition to Kotak Bank. Mr. Krishnan's latest assignment was as Head ¿ Operations/Finance, Retail Assets, at Kotak Bank. Mr. Krishnan joined Kotak Mutual in August 2004 as Senior Vice President, and Chief Operations Officer, and oversees the Operations, Accounting, Admin and IT functions of the Fund.
- Ms. Jolly Bhatt Compliance Officer Ms. Jolly Bhatt, is a B.com, ACS. She began her career in Kotak Mahindra AMC Ltd in the year 2005. She has experience of over 11 years in Compliance & Secretarial areas.
- Ms. Lakshmi Iyer Chief Investment Officer ( Debt) & Head Products Lakshmi heads fixed income and products team at KMAMC. She has been with the organisation since 1999. Lakshmi joined KMAMC as a fund manager, and was responsible for credit research as well as deal execution, managing fund performance across all debt funds and assisting sales in client interaction. She has also been a portfolio specialist, and managed product related initiatives, product pricing and coordination with the funds management and sales team in that role. Prior to Kotak, Lakshmi worked with Credence Analytics Pvt Ltd, as a research analyst where she was tracking corporate bond markets in India and generating research reports. She was also instrumental for conceiving various financial software tools in collaboration with software and technical teams.
- Mr. Abhishek Bisen Vice President Mr. Abhishek Bisen has been associated with the company since October 2006 and his key responsibilities include fund management of debt schemes. Prior to joining Kotak AMC, Abhishek was working with Securities Trading Corporation Of India Ltd. where he was looking at Sales & Trading of Fixed Income Products apart from doing Portfolio Advisory. The schemes managed by him are Kotak Monthly Income Plan, Kotak Bond, Kotak Gilt Investment (Regular & PF-Trust), Kotak Multi Asset Allocation Fund, Kotak Balance, Kotak Equity Savings Fund, Kotak Global Emerging Market Fund, Kotak Gold Fund and Kotak Gold ETF. He has been awarded twice as one of the Highly Commended Investors in Indian Rupees Bonds from the Asset magazine Hong Kong. Abhishek's educational background is B.A (Management) and MBA (Finance). His Hobbies include Numismatics, sketching, playing piano and cycling.
- Mr. Deepak Agrawal Vice President Mr. Deepak Agrawal's career has started from Kotak AMC when he joined the organization in December 2002 where he was initially in Research, Dealing and then moved into Fund Management from November 2006 where he is managing Kotak Bond Short Term, Kotak Banking & PSU Debt Fund, Kotak Flexi Debt, Kotak Treasury Advantage Fund, Kotak Liquid, Kotak Floater Short Term, Kotak Income Opportunities, Kotak Medium Term Fund, Kotak Corporate Bond Fund, Kotak Low Duration Fund, FMPs & QIPs. Deepak is a Post Graduate in Commerce, Chartered Account and Company Secretary.
- Mr. Harsha Upadhyaya Chief Investment Officer - Equity Harsha Upadhyaya heads the equity desk at KMAMC, and also directly manages funds such as Kotak Select Focus, Kotak Opportunities and Kotak Tax Saver. Harsha has over two decades of experience spread across equity research and fund management. He has previously worked with DSP BlackRock, UTI Asset Management, Reliance Group and SG Asia Securities. Harsha completed his Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from National Institute of Technology, Suratkal and holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. He also holds Chartered Financial Analyst charter from the CFA Institute, US. Harsha follows various sports, and was a hockey player while at the university.
- Mr. Harish Krishnan Sr. Vice President & Fund Manager - Equity Harish currently manages large cap, thematic equity funds at KMAMC, including Kotak 50, Kotak India Growth Fund, Kotak Infrastructure & Economic Reform Fund. Harish has more than a decade of experience spread over Equity Research and Fund Management. Prior to joining Kotak Mutual Fund, he was based out of Singapore and Dubai, managing Kotak's offshore funds, having varied experience managing all-cap diversified, concentrated mid-cap strategies for overseas investors. He has also worked at Infosys Technologies Ltd in his earlier stint. Harish is a Bachelor of Technology (Electronics & Communications) from Government Engineering College, Trichur, a post Graduate in Management from Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode and a Chartered Financial Analyst from the CFA Institute. On the personal front, Harish has a passion for travel, reading and technology.
- Mr. Pankaj Tibrewal Sr. Vice President & Fund Manager (Equity) Pankaj Tibrewal is a Sr. VP & Equity Fund Manager at Kotak AMC. He manages schemes such as Kotak Emerging Equity, Kotak Midcap, and Kotak Balance. His earlier stint was with Principal Mutual Fund where he managed schemes like Principal Emerging Bluechip, Principal Tax Saver and MIPs. Pankaj has featured in the top 10 fund managers in India in 2016 & 2017 as per Outlook Business and Economic Times (Morning Star). A commerce graduate from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata Pankaj also holds a Master's degree in Finance from Manchester University. His hobbies include listening to Hindi music, travelling and reading.
- Mr. Deepak Gupta Associate Vice President Mr. Deepak Gupta has almost 10 years of experience in the mutual fund industry. He had joined the Equity Fund Management team as a research analyst. He is now an Equity Fund Manager & manages Kotak Multi Asset Allocation Fund, Kotak Equity Savings Fund, Kotak Equity Arbitrage, Kotak Global Emerging Market Fund, Kotak Asset Allocator Fund, Kotak Hybrid Fixed Term Plan Series 2, Kotak US Equity Fund, Kotak World Gold Fund, Kotak Nifty ETF, Kotak PSU Bank ETF, Kotak Banking ETF and Kotak SENSEX ETF. Deepak is a Graduate in Commerce from Mumbai University. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant, a Cost Accountant and has cleared the AIMR CFA Level 3. His hobbies include listening to music and reading books
- Mr. Devender Singhal Mr. Devender Singhal has been associated with the Kotak Group since July 2007. He is responsible for the research coverage of FMCG, Automobiles and Media sectors at Kotak AMC since Feb 2009. Devender has an overall working experience of 14 years in equity research and fund management. Prior to joining Kotak AMC, Devender worked with the PMS divisions of Kotak, Religare, Karvy and P N Vijay Financial Services.